How can you not LoVe this holiday when you have the 3 cutest Valentines every year :) oh how these munchkins make me smile.. I just love valentines, one day to focus on nothing but love I think is just great.. We spent most of our day over at grandmas/daycare having there little party.. Later that night brynlee and I made
Daddy sweet and sour chicken and his favorite pasta with piƱa coladas to drink..
It turned out Delish.. Bradon and I went out Tuesday night to tepanyaki to celebrate just the two of us. It was wonderful and I most definatly enjoy our dinners out just the two of us!! We got te girls a little gift from Cupid :) brynlee got a new Minnie stuffed animal and a princess dinner set, and we got bryton Sophie the giraffe .. Bradon got me a glitter toe do it your self kit , beautiful roses and some chocolate covered strawberrss :)) so excited.. I got him some isolation float tank thing he's been wanting.. Hahaha silly kid! We had an awesome day :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment