Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh the cuteness!!

Oh this little girl is to dang cute for words!! The things she does and says just kills us .. Lately the little remarks she says are...
Me: brynlee come here please.
Bryn: mom I'm busy right now :))

Brynlee playing with her toys and looks at me and says: don't you touch my toys, GOT IT?? Hahahaha

Bry crying, and bryn holds her hand and says oh sis your just fine.. .

Ouch my my arm is broken.. Everytime she falls or gets hurt something is automatically broken.. And we always have to kiss it better.. The other day I stubbed my toe and I told her I hurt my toe and she said I kiss it better mom, and kissed my toe.. Eeek true love :))

Me getting ready and bryn walks in.. Ow ow mommy, you look beautiful!!

Seriously this girl kills me.. Those are some I can think of that just cracked us up.. I need to be better at writing them down

And some cuteness pictures..








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cuteness! This post made my laugh and I LOVE her mint skinnies! Such a cute mama!