Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One month/6 week appt.

Baby Bry has already had her one month birthday and were creaping up on her 2 month already.. Pure craziness!! Pregnancy never seemed to go by this quickly.. Bryton has definatly added some more sunshine to our little family and we love her little face to pieces!! She is so little and I swear bryn never felt this small.. Haha.. It's funny how fast you forget.. At her 6 wk appt she weighed 8 PDs 5 oz which was the 25% she was 20 3/4 inches which was 50% and her head was 75%... Bryton is an angel during the day and nothing bothers her, but from birth she would get really grumpy around 8-2 anywhere between that time she would act like she was in so much pain, we were thinking colic, but our pediatrician is thinking reflux. So this last appt he put her on Zantac just at night.. She's done a little better so we're hoping that's what the matter was.. Once we get her to sleep ( anywhere from 10-1:00) she will sleep 6-7 hrs straight, wake up to eat and the. She's right back to bed till brynlee wakes up around 9:30-10:00. So we're definatly getting sleep right now, just needs to get better before I go back to work since ill be waking up at 4 am again..
Your in newborn clothes and diapers still, I'm thinking like a couple more weeks , there starting to get tighter.
You eat 3 oz every 2-3 hrs.. Breast feeding was a no go and I'm completely ok with that.. I'm a formula mommy anyway :))
Your sister loves you more then you can ever imagine.. And I really think you know who she is, you calm right now for her and just stare at her, so precious!!
We got your first sincere smile. February 15.. It was so sweet and you didn't stop all day :)

We love you baby girl, and so happy
You chose us to be your family!!







3 comments:

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

I cant believe she is already a month! time really does fly by. She is sooo cute :) your making me baby hungry for sure.

Also, im very jealous brynlee doesnt wake up till 9/10 haha! Hudson has always sucked at sleeping. He goes to bed anywhere from 9-10 at night and wakes up by 7. on good days. lol

Jessie said...

So adorable! Your daughters are beautiful just like their mama.

Vanessa said...

Thanks girl she is alot of fun :)) we definatly got lucky with bryns sleeping habits.. Ever since she was little she's been great.. Hoping little sis follows in your footsteps :))