Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

So obviously I'm wayyyy behind on blogging.. But being prego and now having 2 little monsters life is just a tad crazy, but loving every minute :)

Christmas this year was amazing like every year.. My parents went above and beyond like they always do and every one had a great day. I'm like a child on Christmas , I can't sleep and all I think about is giving and opening presents.haha.. Brynlee has sooo many toys and clothes we didn't know what to get her this year, so we decided to go with some more expensive bigger girl things and not just little toys that she definitely did not need.. She was so fun this year with opening presents and being so interested in all of her presents,. I loved it. We woke up at 5 am to open our presents that Santa brought us :)

Bryn ran right to her new mustang comfortable car haha.. She looked so cute in it, and just kept yelling I got a new car.. We also got her her own tv for her room.. She loves it and is happy she can always watch her cartoons while playing with toys. She got a leap pad explorer and some misc Barrie's and baby accessories and more clothes :)


We then headed out to amber and Tyler's new house to open presents with my family.. We had all the presents from my parents in the middle of the floor, it took up there whole basement. Haha . My mom wraps the kids presents all in there own wrapping so they know who's is who's. Bryan's was princesses and it was so cute watching her go and pick hers out from the piles.. She got wayyy to many toys and clothes from everyone .. Bradon and I also got very spoiled with very cute clothes and other wonderful presents.. I was super picky this year since I was prego I just asked for a lot of gift cards so I could shop after the baby and after I loose some weight. Well I definitely got that, between my bday and Xmas I had a little over 1000 to spend in gift cards..Wahoo..

After that madness we headed out to Bradons parents to open more presents. Bryn got a easel and lots of Minnie toys and some new Lego blocks.. Bradon got some nice tools and I got more gift cards.. Bryn loves playing at Bradons parents house, being the only grand baby she sure has all the attention..

We had a great day and we had to do a lot of reorganizing to make things somewhat fit.. :))











No comments: