Let me just begin by saying having 2 little girls is seriously going to get me into trouble!! EVERYWHERE and i mean EVERYWHERE you go there is SOMETHING aDoRaBlE for a little girl, and i feel like i have to get it for bryn or bry, when really Bry doesn't need anything but furniture for her nursery and well bryn has way to many clothes to fit in her closet as we speak. Ugghh its real bad. But one of my BFF jessi anne is having a little girl, and i must say i've done some misc girly shopping for her the day we found out it was a little mrs.. I am so excited to have friends having babies and they'll be within 4 months of eachother. My other friend brink is having an adorable little boy and he's due 2 days before jess, how fun is that! I can't wait for our little munchkins to be bff's just like we have been FOREVER!!
 |
| brynlee's room |
Bradon and I looked like what felt everywhere for bedding for little ms bry and couldn't agree on a pattern/price that we both felt comfortable with, i was dead set on this one i found that came with the bumper and the bed skirt, that was it, and it was 400$.. I wanted it so bad, but more and more i thought how ridiculous that is to spend that much on something that bry is going to use for less then a year.. I could be putting that money in there savings account, or buying stuff they really will need now just for something that is cute! I talked my self out of it and bradon was so proud of me, =)) haha. We agreeed on this ADORABLE gray and yellow chevron bedding. It came with the bed spread,bumper,sheets,skirt,decorative pillow,window valance, and something else i can't remember for WAY WAY WAY less. I'm a little obsessed with gray and yellow, that's what our bedroom is, so i guess we'll be twinners =) I've never been one to buy overly expensive stuff, cause i think if you really take time and look you can find something better and lots cheaper which is alot SMARTER. ahah so as OCD and impatient i am, i have really been taking this nursery ALOT slower. Brynlee's room was complety done at 17 wks except the new carpet wasn't in till 20 wks. Once that basement is done though, bradon better be ready for some nursery painting.. We're going more simple this time, We did adorable stripes and polka dots with brynlee's room and it turned out precious, but honestly all i ever see in nurserys anymore are stripes, so we're gonna go with something different then everyone else.. I'm super excited and can't wait to start working on it =)

 |
| Bryton's room decor |
|
|
|
|
|
|
7 comments:
I love the colors so much, it's gonna be cute! Just let me know when I can come help! Also your blog layout is all jacked up, your top picture is Ginormous!
I love the colors so much, it's gonna be cute! Just let me know when I can come help with anything! Also your blog layout is all jacked up, your top picture is ginormous!
I love the colors so much, it's gonna be cute! Just let me know when I can come help with anything! Also your blog layout is all jacked up, your top picture is ginormous!
:)) well fix it for me.. You know I'm dumb with that stuff :)
I looove yellow and grey together :D
Brynlees room was done so cute, im excited to see what you do with this room.
Wow who did those awesome poka dots and stripes in Bryns room, he must be good. So I am thinking chevrons in Bryton's room or wall paper. Cute fun stuff. I need Amber to fix my layout too!
Wow who did those awesome poka dots and stripes in Bryns room, he must be good. So I am thinking chevrons in Bryton's room or wall paper. Cute fun stuff. I need Amber to fix my layout too!
Post a Comment