Well since summer is almost over ( 23 more days, but who's counting ) bradon and i thought we'd take brynlee to kearns pool for a quick little swim trip. Since we have our pool in our back yard we never made it to kearns this year. We have a pass of all passes and brynlee loved seven peaks so i made bradon come with me to see what a little fishy his daughter is. She is so hilarious and has nooo fear, which kinda freaks mommy out. She will lay on her tummy in the shallow area like a beached whale. It cracks me up. She likes to go under water too. She was OBSESSED with the kiddie slides, bradon would take her to the top and i would catch her at the bottom. It was so cute. I can't wait for next year since she will be a little bigger, she can do more! We played for a good 2 hrs and she still wanted to stay.. I don't think we're going to put our pool up next year, due to having a new little one and i think brynlee enjoys being able to touch instead of being in a floaty or someone's arms. I think we're gonna look for a trampoline to put there next year instead.. =)
We went boating with bradon's family a couple weekend's ago and brynlee LOVED IT.. She loved the wind in her face while we we're on the boat and loved the tube. She went with her daddy and uncle landon..She was trying to stand up the whole time, and kept jumping on it like it was a trampoline. I just love this girl, she will try anything once!
We went to the zoo with some friends. I think brynlee enjoyed it. I've never been a huge fan of the zoo myself but i will try to take bryn atleast once a year =) We went to zoo lights last year and she seemed to like that better ( probably cause it wasnt' so hot) she's like her mamma.. I think it would be funner if the animals we're more active.
We went to a carnival and fire works with the cousins. Bryn loved the fireworks for the most part, at very first they startle her and she panics a little but within seconds she's fine and running around or watching them. She love's to hang with her cousins and loves acting like she's older then she is.. She cracks me up, i always have to remind her that they're bigger then her and she needs to slow down and act like a baby. haha.
Brynlee and I got to be apart of my amazing friend jessi's wedding. I was her maid of honor and bryn got to be one of her flower girls! It was a beautiful wedding and jessica was a stunning bride! I love this girl more then anything! She's going to be having a little munchkin within the next 3 wks and i CANNOT wait to meet little B..
![]() |
| make up artist!! |
![]() |
| just relaxing on her couch!! |
![]() |
| biggest daddies girl you'll ever meet |
![]() |
| jamming out |
![]() |
| riding her bike with dad |
![]() |
| hanging out with her bro |
![]() | ||||
| helping daddy fix the lawn mower |
We've had an amazing summer and done alot of things as a little family.. Nothing makes me happier then being with these two! Bradon is the MOST amazing dad and has all the energy in the world for this crazy girl which melts my heart watching them play non stop from when he walks in through the door everyday from work to bed time! I'm excited to watch my little family grow and see what little Bryton brings us! We are definatly ready for the fall and those fun activies. I must say i'm not a HUGE fan of summer, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE fall.. MMMM. Starting with the state fair, Lagoon Frightmares,Halloween festivies, which aunt amber bought us tickets to breakfast with the witches this year and bryn and i are SUPER excited to go with everyone.. can't beleive my baby is old enough to do this stuff =).And of course the whole month of November which is thankful month and lots of family time =) I am gonna try real hard to be better with pictures this fall!i gotta start some time =)
AWWW last years halloween!! oh how i love halloween!! Where has my baby gone!!























1 comment:
Summer did fly right on by didn't it! You had a whole lot going on no wonder it did for you! Baby girl #2 will be here so soon! Brynlee is a doll!
Post a Comment