Saturday, August 25, 2012

Big ultrasound

We had our big ultrasound last Monday and I had low expectations from our visits there with bryn and the visits so far for bry. I think the nurses in there are so unprofessional and onery which is so sad cause it's an exciting time in our lives and they are so short with you. They checked everything out and bry is still a little girl :) that's the only picture they gave us, LAME.. The dr came in and said they couldn't get a good view of the 4 chambers of the heart and I needed to
Come back in 4 wks to get another u/s.. The same exact thing happened with bryn, the way my uterus is the baby sits so far back they can't get a good view, so they have to wait a little longer for it to straighten out.. Bryn and bry and gonna be little twins :) I love these little girls so much and cannot believe I'm HALFWAY done :) yahoo

No comments: