Monday, August 27, 2012

HaLf WaY.. 20 Wks

I have officially made it to the half way mark.. I feel like this pregnancy is flying by but then again going so slow.. I have a feeling since we have yet to do ANYTHING for this baby it's going to be nuts this second half of my pregnancy. So i guess that's a good thing.. The basement office is about 50% done. It's all framed, sheetrock has been hung and mudding is 85% done. So once the mudding is all done i can start my thing with painting and carpet.. Yay.. Then once that is done babies room is in full force.


How far along? 20 wks half way there
Size of Baby? Small cantaloupe



Maternity clothes? Yes. I had to go and get a couple of longer shirts cause mine are starting to get a little short

Weight Gain? Up 9 pds 

Sleep: It hasn't been to bad. nothing to complain about .
 
 Best moment this week: Seeing our little pumpkin at our 20 wk u/s

Movement:Yes i am feeling her now. It's so much fun. The other day bradon had to work real early in the morning and brought us home coffee's and bry was going nuts after that.. I lOVE IT!!

Food cravings: I've been craving sweets alot this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still chicken.. Mostly home cooked chicken.. IICCKK

Gender: GiRl

Labor Signs: nope

Symptoms :Headaches have come back this week. and some stretching ligament pain.

I Love knowing that i've made it half way and hope i only have 18 wks left =) haha We'll see when this little stink wants to arrive. i think it would be pretty cool to have a new years baby!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Too fun! I can't believe how fast it goes by! Steve is hoping for a December baby to claim the tax credit...I will keep my fingers crossed for your new years baby. :)

Vanessa said...

=) thanks.. yeah i CANNOT have this baby come in december or i will cry! all that money paid out to have her will go to nothing! so praying if she comes early its atleast in january. Ha =)