Monday, August 13, 2012

18 wks

18 wks along and only 22 more to go.. So crazy to think about.. We literally have so much to do with the nursery and the basement it's all just gonna fly by, plus holidays coming up.. I just pray brynlee adapts to her baby sis nicely.. This weekend I got to love on my cousins new baby girl and brynlee would give her kisses then just go play so that was good..
 
How far along? 18 wks
Size of Baby? SwEet Potato



Maternity clothes? Yes and no. I still fit into a couple of my normal pants with an elastic band, but maternity pants are definatly more comfy on my belly. normal shirts

Weight Gain? I'm all over the place. as of this morning i was up 5 pds. i have a dr's appt on friday so we'll see what they show.

Sleep: sleep has been lots better lately.. I have lots of potty breaks still but i can fall right back asleep.
 
 Best moment this week: celebrating bradon and I's 7th year dating anni and having a fun weekend with my little family.
Movement:Its so hard with this flutter stuff, i want full on kicks. come on little girl!!

Food cravings: same.. big macs,chicken tortilla soup,fries and dr pepper. HORRIBLE =)

Anything making you queasy or sick:Bradon made salom for his dinner tonight and i thought i was going to puke!!

Gender: GiRl

Labor Signs: no way. and hopefully not for a long long time!

Symptoms :Headaches have calmed down and now it's just back pain every now and again

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You look like a little girl in your picture. Almost 1/2 way there!!