Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VeGaS BaBy

For Memorial weekend we went down to vegas with my sister and brother in law for the UFC fights. We left early friday morning and came back monday after noon.. So it was a pretty decent time down in vegas!! The weather was amazing and got a nice sun tan laying out by the pool..





We had fun gambling and doing adult things =) even though i missed my baby girl more then anything in this WHOLE world i knew she was in good hands so i tried to make the best out of the trip.. =)



We were in the VERY back for the fights but we still had a good view and it was lots of fun.. Bradon and I are already planning for another one.. After the fights we got to meet a couple fighters.. I think Bradon was in heaven





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I must say I love your hair like this! So cute!