
So as some of you might know, almost every month for the past 2 1/2 years i get REALLY sick where i pretty much feel like i'm dying.. Well me being me have just dealt with the monthly outbreaks and just kinda took it all in.. Well on fathers day i got it really bad and felt horrible the whole day.. It usually just last about 4 hours then it's gone.. Well this time it didn't seem to go away.. So monday morning i woke up still feeling ALOT of pain.. I have dealt with kidney stones since i was 16 years old and the sharp pain felt like that but not in my back, so i was kinda scared it could be appendicitis. My mom and dad told me i HAD to go to the er and see what was wrong with me.. So my dad took a half day off and came and picked me up and off to the er we went... We had to wait a good amount of time before even getting back to see a dr.. Once i got back they asked me all kinds of questions and i told the dr about my monthly outbreaks and the sharp pain in my right stomach area, she said right away " you have gallstones" i had look up gallbladder symptoms and the only thing that really fit what i was going through was the vomitting.. But the dr was set on that.. So off for tests i went and sure enough i had numerous gallstones blocking my bile ducts.. So they said i HAD to have my gallbladder removed.. Hearing i had to have surgery made me sooo sick!! i was kinda just hoping it was kidney stones again.. We requested to have the surgeon that did all the surgerys on my dad do my gallbladder since he is SO amazing.. We asked for friday and that's what we got.. I continued to be in quite alot of pain and they gave me pain killers to take but i couldnt take any until i got home cause i continued to work.. Crazy me!! Friday finally came and my surgery was at 7 a.m. My mom and bradon came with me and where there the whole time untill they rolled me back into the O.R. That's really when my nerves started going.. I don't remember anything after that.. I just remember waking up in the recovery room and had the hardest time staying awake.. Bradon has taken such good care of me and does anything i need him to do without a whine or anything.. My mom took brynlee friday and saturday night so we could sleep as good as possible!! It helped a ton!! The Dr said i had alot of scar tissue for how many "gallbladder attacks" i had without getting it removed.. I am WAY sore and definatly ready to start feeling better.. Hopefully this takes away all the lovely pain i've just dealt with for the past couple years..

2 comments:
You are one tough cookie for dealing with that for so many years! Cheers to the many months you hopefully won't have to deal with pain like that anymore!
That was a good recap of your experience..Just so you know it was very hard for Mom to leave you for your surgery , I cried a few tears but held it in , I cried when you all had your wisdom teeth removed, I dont think I will ever quit crying.. Love you SO SO MUCH!! You are a Strong Women and I am proud of you and your very Fast recovery and off to work you go.. xoxoxxoxoxoxxoxo
Post a Comment