Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bradon's First Fathers Day



This was a special fathers day for bradon cause it was his first one with his baby girl!
It was a long day for bradon and i. I woke up around 6 a.m feeling really sick and bradon had been dealing with a really bad sore throat for about a week, so we both weren't feeling to wonderful.. He opened his presents from Brynlee and I, we got him a really nice tool set and some black shorts.. I ThOuGhT i was feeling good enough to meet my family at Mimi's for breakfast but once i got there i got really nauses and felt like i was gonna pass out.. So me and bradon had to leave.. I felt so bad! I came home and was super sick still then finally fell asleep for a good nap.. We went to bradon's grandma's for fathers day with his family.. All and all i think bradon has a pretty good fathers day.. I just hope he will always remember how much our family loves him and he's the most amazing daddy to brynlee and best husband in the whole world!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree he is a good Daddy...