Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NoVeMbEr... The Thankful Month..



This month is the "Thankful Month" =) So i wanted to make a post on all that i am thankful for in my life, cause there sure is alot!!

The first thing is my handsome,respectful husband!! I am reminded on a daily basis how truely lucky i am for Bradon and i's relationship.. I hear so many people talk about there husbands and how they talk to them and the things they do to eachother and it makes me feel SO bad that they don't have a "BrAdOn".. He is truely the most amazing supportive Respectful man alive.. Bradon has NEVER talked down to me and has always supported everything i do.. He makes me smile non stop and still gives me butterflies the way he treats me.. We have such an amazing marriage and see eye to eye on AlMoSt everything.. I'm so glad i have such an amazing husband and never have to be one of those wives that have SO MUCH to complain about there husbands, only good things coming from me =) Love you brady phil, thanks for always loving me and treating me like your princess..

Second thing, my AMAZING family.. What would i do without them?? My mom and dad are the COOLEST yes i said it the coolest parents alive.. I am at there house probably everyday. Its so nice living so close cause i think i'd die if i lived any further.. There my best friends and i know i can always talk to them.. I call my mom for EVERYTHING and vent to her about everything too =)
My sisters are my best friends and i am so lucky to have them.. I love being able to go hang out with them and just be ourselves and laugh.. I pray i bless brynlee with a little sister cause i know how important they are to me and what a HUGE impact they've had in my life!!

My job.. I LoVE my job and am truely so Thankful for it.. I have been here for almost 3 years and feel so blessed to be where i am at here.. And of course my side hair job.. sometimes i really miss doing it more, but i'm definatly glad i have my clients and can keep up with it and do it as a hobby, and a little extra cash..

Brynlee Jo... I don't even know how to put into words how thankful i am for this little princess... I am sooo thankful god blessed me and bradon with her and trust us to raise such a blessing.. I have AlWaYs loved kids and can't wait to raise one of my own.. Brynlee is more loved then you could ever imagine and i hope she feels it!!


And of course there's all the little but BIG misc things... Our house, the cars we drive, the toys we get to have,our freedom,and just being to be happy every day with all that we have accomplished in life and live life to the fullest every day!! I love my life and am truely blessed for ALL that i have and all the people in it that make us smile on a daily basis...

1 comment:

Kim said...

AHH So cute and sweet I hope you know how Thankful we are for you and your sweet family we love you so much and cant wait for Brynlee jo to get here you two are going to be awesome parents. I love our relationship too it rocks!!! love Mom