Monday, November 15, 2010

2 Years and couldn't be happier!!

Bradon and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past saturday.. It has truely flown by, i can't beleive we've been dating for over 6 1/2 years and i've been MARRIED for 2 and we'll have a little one the next anniversary.. All of that just puts a smile right on my face.. Bradon surprised me with some gorgeous flowers and a yummy carmel apple that we shared.. We had our last birthing class at the hospital that morning so we started off the day by going to that.. We later drove up to park city for a fun "cold" filled day of shopping and then dinner.. I can' beleive how much colder it is up there, we we're frozen numb by the end of shopping.. We had heard a little about a restaurant name "Ruths Chris Steakhouse" so we both just thought lets try it.. Little did we know what we had in store for us.. haha... It was the MOST EXPENSIVE restaurant i've EVER eaten at in my life!! They called us by MR and MRs Fredrickson, offered us carbonated water,wine etc. haha . Then we open the menu and start looking at what they have and notice the prices$$$$ the cheapest steak on the menu ( the cheapest thing besides the sides) was 40$, just for the steak that's it.. So we got 2 steaks and a side of french fries ( 9$ ) and drinks and our bill was over 120$$.. We both just laughed and said next time we'll look at the menus first.. I was not a fan of my steak, i got filet migon and its just way to tender for me, so i got a to go box and we gave tito and belo my 40$ steak. haha i'm glad someone enjoyed it.. It was such a fun day being with bradon and just "flirting" and being so carefree.. I love this kid more then anyone could ever imagine, all night i would just listen to him talk and when he would finish i would just smile and tell him how much i love him, that's all i could think about!! I can't wait for all the many more anniversarys we will share together..

No pictures since our lovely beautiful internet is still BROKEN... hopefully today it gets fixed!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

The whole Ruth Chris thing cracks us up! Happy Anniversary! Love you!

Garrett & Lisa said...

Haha Garrett and I did the same thing on our Honeymoon! Its crazy expensive, I almost died when I looked at the menu!

Jessie said...

I can't believe you fed your dogs your filet mignon!!! Ha ha! Congrats on 2 years!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!