I had my first baby shower yesterday.. It turned out amazing and i'm so thankful for all my family and friends that came.. I will do a post on it later =)
I can't believe my baby girl is going to be here in 10 wks.. give or take... 7 weeks till she is full term.. that is just insane to me!! I absoluty cannot wait any longer for her =)

How far along: 29 wks 6 days
How Big: Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.
Weight Gain: still up 7 pounds
Stretch Marks: nothing new
Maternity Clothes: all bottoms...
Sleep: sleep has been a little rough this past week.. between potty breaks and not being comofortable, i don't get to much shut eye..
Best Moment this Week: my baby shower yesterday!! it was sooo much fun.. she got sooo spoiled..!
Food Cravings: Dr. Pepper fountain drinks.. and pretty much any fast food.. no bueno..
Food dislikes: steak and chicken.. YuCk!!
Gender: PiNk PiNk PiNk
Movement: She is still moving alot but kinda seems like she has slowed down alot this week.. =(
What I miss: being able to sleep.. its so hard and frustrating being so tired but not being able to sleep..
Belly Button: sooo UgLy!!
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving, and of course BlAcK FrIdAy... And our appoinment next wednesday..
Milestone: Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments:
Post a Comment