Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiSnEy LaNd...



Can i just say how excited i am for disneyland with my family!! I've been wanting to go on a long vacation all year, but due to me getting prego i didn't want to go anywhere TO big, since i couldn't enjoy it to the full extent... My family has been planning this trip for almost a year, and when i got prego back in April me and bradon decided that we weren't going to go, and we were going to save PTO and save money for baby B.. Well now that it's less then a month away i started getting a little jealous that my WHOLE family was going to be gone and i'd be at home working.. BoOoO...
We just refinanced our house and its saving us over 100 a month and we got alot of money back, so first thing that comes to my mind is.... LETS GO TO DISNEYLAND!!! I figured out PTO and how much we would have and we have plenty.. So i talked to bradon, and we're going...Bradon is not a fan of disneyland, but i think he will have fun with the little kids, since he's sooo good with them.. I'm really excited to go with everyone and i know we will have a blast..

20 more days..
YaHoO

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I am so so excited too! I love a completed family trip. And yes Bradon is super good with our kidos. We are so so lucky.