Saturday, September 25, 2010

dAy 18...

goals,plans, and dreams you have...

Goals:
- not to buy any more clothes for brynlee untill her showers.. This is ReAlLy hard for me!!
- Not to gain more then 20 lbs this pregnancy
- Try to find 1 good thing in a bad situation
- Build up our savings account


Plans:
- Go to disneyland baby =) yahooooo
- Get showers planned


Dreams:
- Have no bills.. ex.. house payment, car payments.. wouldn't that be nice =)
- Be able to finish our basement right now =)
- Have a money tree so we can both stay home with our baby girl forever!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love the money tree idea!!! If you find one, share the secret location! I can't believe I have missed out on so much blogging! Glad I am invited now! Congrats! You are one lucky girl!