Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OnE WeEk FrOm ToDaY!!! AwWwW....

Oh my gosh!!! My first prenatal visit is next tuesday!! I am soo excited i cant hardly wait! I can't wait to see the little stink and it will be so more real.. Right now i go on and off about feeling pregnant.. somedays i feel so pregnant and other days i feel so not pregnant!! I can't believe ill be 9 weeks on thursday and the first trimester is almost over..
I've had 2 dreams that its a little boy in my belly, and that's all bradon talks about is his little "boy" haha.. crazy thing is we have a chance of twins in my family.. a pretty high chance.. its weird to think about having twins.. it would be sooo fun but it would definatly be crazy!! So hopefully next tuesday they can atleast tell us how many babies are in my belly =)

My mom bought the baby crib for us already.. The main reason i got it so early is one i'm so impatient and i already had it all picked out from the second i saw it!! and two i saw it about 8 months ago and i was afraid they were gonna stop making it or we wouldn't be able to find it anymore. So my sweet mother, and father of course took me to go get it.. It is so dang cute.. This picture does no justice..



we like the colors blue and brown for a little boy and pink and brown for a little girl, so we figured getting a brown crib would be perfect!!

Well as you can tell i'm so extremely excited for this little one to come, and to find out how many and of course the sex of the baby so we can start spoiling it.. Grandma and Grandpa D already have bought the stink some clothes and bibs.. so spoiled already!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

That is so exciting! The first appointment is the best. Makes everything so real. Although after each one I have it still doesn't feel real until the next one I have lol That happened today. Just wait until you can see it moving and your husband can too. Steve got to see him move today for the first time!! Anyways.. Yay!! I am so excited for you. Hopefully it goes by fast!