Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh McDoNaLdS....




For the Last week and a half all i have craved is Mcdonalds big macs and recently there chicken nuggets.. NoThInG sounds good but that.. I seriously can't put much more of anything in my mouth and enjoy it... This poor little baby is going to get NO nutrtion if things keep going like this... plus i'm going to weigh 600 pounds.. No bueno..
I sure do love the little monster already.. and can't wait till our first appointment.. 19 more days... awww soooo soon =)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Don't worry, its all I have eaten my entire prengnancy and I am 24 weeks and have not gained a single pound! Apparently its healthy for you lol

Jessie said...

You just have to force yourself to eat some good stuff here and there. I give Shirley fruit even though she hates it. Good luck!!