WoW,
Its already been 2 weeks since i found out i was pregnant..I can't wait till i can post saying if its a girl or boy =)
Yesterday my mom took me shopping and she bought little baby fred 2 sleepers and the crib we've wanted forever for the little one.. My parents are truely amazing.. I'm sooo impatient and all i want to do is spoil this baby.. once we find out the sex there will be some serious spending habits.. Everything i see i want to buy, its real bad. haha I've been feeling pretty good.. All that i can really complain about is sleep.. I get SOO hot and anxious. i can't sit still or get comfortable. so that has been hard, but other then that no bad sickness. I hope it stays that way.. Well next week i will start doing belly pictures.. awww. moving on up. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment