
I must say my dad is sure amazing!! He is the most caring supportive person and would take the coat off his back for anyone! I know that whenever i need something done to the house or help with anything my dad would be there in a minute and not expect anything in return.. He definatly had fun raising us 3 girls i'm sure!! He was always at all my dance recitals/drill and all that fun girly stuff cheering me on.. I gave him a couple of fun years with basketball but dancing was more my thing =)
We had a big scare about 2 years ago with him and his health but now he is perfect and so happy everything worked out.. i couldn't imagine my life without him.. Im definatly a daddy's girl!!
Some things i remember most growing up:
-I loved when he made me ego waffles.. they were the best!!
-He would always wake me up in the mornings for school and turn on my light and rip on my blankets. i would get sooo mad!!
-Going fishing with him. we would always see who would catch the most fish and they would win some money.. and always catching someone elses line or catching seeweed and dad would have to redo my pool =) sorry dad
He truely is amazing and i couldn't imagine my life with out him!! i love you dad. thanks for all you do for me and loving me no matter what =)


And of course i have to point out my loving amazing soon to be daddy!!
Bradon is the most amazing husband known to earth.. honestly i can say bradon has always been there for our family with 100% dedication to making me happy.. He works sooo hard for us to have whatever we want , including working a second job so we can spoil this little one with whatever they want.. I look up to bradon in so many ways.. I truely am the most luckiest girl that bradon choose me to be married too!
I can't wait for the little stink to get here and watch bradon with them.. he is so amazing with kids , kd and gage love him so much!!
I love you brady phil. thanks for all you do for me. you deserve the world!!

1 comment:
That first picture of dad is so handsome I love it!
Post a Comment