Friday, February 26, 2010

VeGaS???

Vegas is in officially one week from today!! I'm so excited. I have been waiting so patiently since my birthday for this day to come.. My WHOLE family is flying down with us for the big ol 21 birthday for me and bradon!! It's suppose to be in the high 60's. So i think just perfect. Yes 80's or 90's would be amazing but this will do =) I will take lots of picutres and be sure to post them once we get back =)

4 comments:

AWESOME said...

Oh my gosh Ness, like you have like the coolest family. Eww gross though that you went to Wendover. Gross Gross Gross. Oh and like it sucks cause we can't lay out and stuff, like oh my gosh that sucks! :)

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

hahahahahahha!!!

NONENVIOUS said...

Oh it is going to be such a great time regardless of the fact we cant layout.... because i'm going to be there and not any 21 year old can have that... hee hee hee! But maybe we can go shopping, I know a great place we can get some... well just leave it at that because I don't have enough money!