Monday, February 15, 2010

My valentines day weekend


We had a great Valentines weekend.. We celebrated all weekend long.. Friday night we got to go swimming with my sister shirley,brandon, kd and little gage.. Shirley and brandon got a hotel for valentines day so they could relax and take little monkey swimming. So what better then to come along and take gage. It was real fun. Gage wasn't wanting to swim so we got some good cuddle time..
Saturday was pretty busy for me. I had lisa's first bridal shower. So i spent most of the day there . Then when i got home my darling husband had cleaned the whole house spotless and got me some beautiful flowers..
I had told bradon earlier last week that all i wanted for Valentines day was Cafe rio... MMM i love that place.. So saturday night me bradon, shirley ,brandon and little kd headed over to get us some delicious cafe rio..
Me and kd sat in the back seat and took pictures of us doing kissy faces


After dinner bradon and his friend mike watched the allstar game and i went to see lisa and garretts new apartment..

Sunday was bradon's dads birthday. so we went over there for some delicious dinner and spend time with them..
Then we had today off which was amazing.. I love just being home with Bradon. He is the most amazing man ever and would do anything for me. I am so lucky to have him as my husband and my VaLeNtInE.... I wouldn't change my life for anything and so thankful to spend this whole weekend with the love of my life..

And i will leave you with the 2 cutest babies ever!!
bElO aNd tItO.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Glad you came swimming with us! Loves!