Monday, March 22, 2010

SpRiNg

Spring is officially here! I'm soooo excited for this time of year, and all the fun and exciting things its going to bring =) .. I have tons of stuff to blog about.. First off, i LOVE my new postion at work!! It is 100% better then the phone postion!! I get more money and i can work whatever hours i want! Super nice!! Second my best friend in the whole world got married this month! Her wedding was SOOO beautiful!! I am so extremely happy for her and Garrett, they make an amazing couple!! Thirdly =) shirley is pregnant with baby number 2, we get to find out the sex of the baby on shirleys birthday, sooo excited for them!! And for Vegas, lets just say it was TONS of fun!! I actually did ok with gambling and brady did pretty dang amazing.. I told him that could be his new hobby as long as he keeps winning =) Those are the big updates =) I will get some pictures uploaded of everything as soon as i can. We've been super busy lately with life and friends and enjoying every minute of it!!.

No comments: