Tuesday, December 13, 2016

He's here... Bennett Manuel Fredrickson

Little man is here and we are sooo in love. He has brought so much love and joy into our home. We are head over heals for him , and the girls are constantly wanting to love on him and help wherever they can. I can't believe he is nearly 2 months and i'm just getting around to updating the blog. I haven't taken much time away from snuggling his little face off and getting ready for all the holidays.
I wanted to get it updated though since i LOVE looking back at the girls stories.

We decided to do another scheduled induction. We both loved how everything went with bryton and we really wanted to have him on my grandma domingo's birthday. I had my last appointment that same week on tuesday and i was at a 3 and 75% effaced. I got a phone call from the hospital at 6:00 am asking if i could be all ready to be there by 7:30, i was so anxious that night and woke up about 5 and showered and got all ready. Once i got the call i woke up bradon and the girls and told them it was baby day and we had to get going. We got everyone plus the two pups over to my mom and dads and off we went... It's such a surreal feeling driving to the hospital knowing you are on your way to welcome your baby that has been growing inside of you for the last 9 months.

We got to the hospital about 8 o clock and they took me right back. The nurse was wonderful and got my iv in first try and got things rolling. My Dr. came in just a little after 9 and broke my water.. that is the worst feeling ever when you don't have your epidural yet.. =/ I am a huge water drinker and was chugging all the water so i had to keep getting up and taking off all my monitors everytime to use the restroom every 15 minutes. it was getting super annoying and i was starting to feel contractions decent so i asked for my epidural and for a cath so i didn't have to get out of bed anymore. I love the epidural and it is totally my style, i can sit back and relax and enjoy my labor. Everything went wonderful and i was feeling so relaxed. I was progressing really slowly so i mentioned to the nurse that both my girls were posterier and if she thought maybe he was also .. she said he was still pretty high up there so it was a posiblity . . They gave me a ball that was in the shape of a peanut to put in between my legs to help if he was posterier . It was 2:40 and i was barely at a 5, once they gave me the ball i went from a tight 5 to a 7.5 in about 2 hrs, so i was getting pretty excited that i made it past the 5, i got stuck with both girls about a 4/5 untill they dropped and engaged. At 4:15 they turned down my pitocin and let kinda go on my own , i started feeling like i had to fart haha and i was like oh great i'm gonna be all gassy when i'm getting ready to push, well the nurse decided to check me again even though it hadn't even been an hour, she looked up at us and said it's baby time. They called my dr and started setting everything up really quickly. I started to panic and just started bawling. the feeling that comes over you when you here it's time to push your baby out and that you did it , is just overwelming, but i love it more than anything. I had my mom and bradon back in the room , i started pushing and i could just tell i wasn't doing it right. My nurse repositioned me and bam two pushes later little man was here . 5:32 P.M. Bennett Manuel took his first breath and my heart was so in love with this sweet little boy. My dad was out in the waiting room so i had my mom go get him so he could meet the little man that was named after him. I had to get one little stick and everything went perfectly. I love my dr so much !
He was a whopping 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long.. My littlest babe! He came out looking just like Bryton, and now is his daddies twin..

This most likely is our last baby.. I had a much harder pregnancy this go around , and three littles definitely will keep us busy. I will miss this stage sooo much though and i'm taking full advantage of it and all the baby snugs..









No comments: