Wow! we've made it to 9 months pregnant and only one week to go. I cannot believe that baby boy will be here by next friday if not before then. We are so anxious to see his sweet little face and can't wait to see who he looks like. I had my weekly appointment today and all is looking great. He's head down and fully engaged, i'm at 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Just last week he had barely flipped and i was 0 and 0 so we made alot of progress this last week. As much as i love feeling his sweet little self move around in my belly i am so ready to rock this whole labor and delivery thing =) I can definitely tell i'm getting older and pregnancy is getting harder and harder on my body, and having two munchkins already always has been on my feet.
Some fun little things to remember.
- He was complete breech up until 36 ish weeks then flipped all on his own
- He moves constanly, like summersaults and karate kicks all day long.
- i didn't crave much this pregnancy. I went through a phase of dr pepper. but other than that i never had something i craved longer than like a day.
- I've only gained 9 lbs this pregnancy. I'd like to blame it on my constant moving and no big cravings. ha
- I passed my glucose,strep b and my blood pressure was amazing every appointment.
We love you little boy, Soooo Soooo much, And we cannot wait for you to join our family!!
MUUAAHHH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment