Saturday, January 5, 2013

39 wks.... Dun dun dun

Here I am 39 wks pregnant, feeling like she will NEVER come out !!! Thank goodness this is my second baby and my dr will induce me TOMORROW!!! Wahoo!! I really think she is just way to comfy in my belly and is in no hurry to come into this crazy world.. But she has no choice now :) mean mommy :) at my last appt I was almost 2.5 cm dilated and 60 effaced , so I'm farther along then I was when I went into labor with bryn.. I'm definitely scared to be induced but I pretty much had all the same things done with bryn except I went into labor by myself.. My dr said I can get the Epi as soon as I want to hopefully that goes as planned :) I'm soooo ready for this little princess and cannot believe we've made it... As much as I seriously LOVE being pregnant these last 5 wks kill me in the anxious department.. I'm the most impatient person ever!! I have been extra extra emotional knowing bryn isn't going to be my only baby anymore. Every time she cries I hold her and baby her more and just love on her a little more these last days.. She is soooo excited to meet her sissy as she calls her and literally talks about her everyday.. I love it!!! Well here's my last survey for bry brys pregnancy.. Bitter sweet, but here's to a couple more years of getting in shape and loving my two girls then we'll try for one more :))

How far along?
39'wks

Total weight gain/loss: last week I was up 24 pds.. We'll get the final weigh in tomorrow

Sleep: after my sickness was gone I actually have been doing decent..

Best moment this week: Spending lots of mommy and daughter time..

Movement: yes.. She's squirming all over

Symptoms: just a big ole belly that makes it hard to breath

Food cravings:
Domingo dip.. Thanks mom for fulfilling that :))

Food aversions:
home cooked meals still..

Gender:
PiNk PiNk pink

Labor Signs? On and off contractions..

Belly Button in or out?
still in

What I miss:
Cute clothes.. And being able to breath..

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow.. Eeeekkkk :)))



No comments: