Wednesday, December 26, 2012

FuLl TeRm.. 37 wks 3 days

We made it, we made it to full term and didn't have a christmas baby!! ThAnk goodness!! That was my only fear was having a christmas baby , of course i ReAlLy ReAlLy want her to wait till 2013 to come but if she came now i would be okay with it, just no xmas baby!! I've been having contractions on and off and haven't slept for the last couple nights, xmas time mixed with be 9 months prego = no sleep for me! Bryton has dropped into postion and definatly putting lots and lots of pressure on me.. But that's good cause bryn never dropped and that's what made my labor oh so fun =) I had an appt today and my mom came with bradon and i so she could hear bry's little heartbeat.. She sounds great and dr says every appt how low she seems.. I am now 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced, on xmas eve i thought i was going to have her, was having really strong contractions and had my TMI bloody show, but 2 hrs later they stopped, then they started back up later then nothing xmas day.. So who know's what this little one wants to do.. My dr said i'm very soft and i will probably have blood when i wipe for now.. WeIrD... But Very exciting news, we set up an induction date =) January 8th 2013.. So if little one doesn't come by then that will be her birthday =) That was my original due date, but since i was on birth control it got pushed around a lot. I cannot beleive i have a date that she will for sure be here by, i am beyond excited but so scarred.. Not really scared for the labor part but just having 2 babies ,hoping bryn adapts well and mommy and daddy too.. Bradon starts school on january 14th so i will pretty much be a single mommy monday - thursday. haha .. But that's alright, it will be all worth it.. We have so much fun and excited / life changing things coming up i just cant help but smile..

13 more days max.. OOOMMMMGGGGG when did this happen!!!

PREGO SISTERS. ME 37 WKS, AMBER 13




How far along?
37 wks 3 days 

Total weight gain/loss: i have gained 23 pds.. I can barely eat anymore, my stomach is so smushed i get full after drinking a drink pretty much

Sleep: Blah.. definatly had any more awhile..

Best moment this week: Christmas was amazing.. everyone got so spoiled and the day went really smooth

Movement: she loves to lodge her foot into my right ribs.. 

Symptoms:i've been getting pretty nauses lately

Food cravings:
I've been craving strawberry cream slush from sonic all the time

Food aversions:
home cooked meals still..

Gender:
PiNk PiNk pink

Labor Signs? Lots of contractions, and bloody show.. Hoping for a new years baby.. my dr said i can do it and she's on call. haha 

Belly Button in or out?
still in

What I miss:
Cute clothes.. I got soooooo many cute shirts for christmas, i can't wait to be able to wear all of them and have a new wardrobe

What I am looking forward to:
January.. So many fun birthday's are in that month =) hehhe

1 comment:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Why'd you make your blog private? Annoying! ;)