Sunday, December 9, 2012

Big girl, big bed!! :)

This last Wednesday during nap time Brynlee insisted on sleeping in daddy's bed, Brynlee has slept in our bed probably 2 times that I can think of and this is when she was a tiny infant.. She has always been an amazing sleeper and wants to actually sleep in her own bed!! Which is a HUGE blessing!! Anyways I told her if I heard her once then she would go into her crib for nap, as I was pretty much leaving the room I hear her giggling away so I yelled back here I come ,time for your crib.. I gave her 5 minutes and heard not a peep. So I snuck back in to see what the stink was doing, and this is how I found her!!

Um can you say precious!! Bryn usually naps anywhere from an hr to 3, well she slept 4 hrs straight in daddy's bed! So when Bradon got home I told him and we decided to take her crib down to her toddler bed and try it out!! She was so excited and just kept saying this is my big girl bed, so proud :)


That night she went right to bed and slept 13 hrs straight.. She has been doing sooo good , well except today at nap, haha she was hilarious and would just keep playing in her bed, not getting out of bed just not sleeping.. But tonight she's sound asleep again with no problems!! I'm so proud of her and cannot believe she's out of a crib.. To all you suckas who said I'm crazy for having 2 in cribs at once , take it back!! Ha ha Jk kinda





2 comments:

Kim said...

Precious Baby!!

Jessie said...

She is so adorable! Congrats on getting her in the big girl bed so easily!!! You look great by the way!!! I can't wait to see your new little one!