Monday, December 3, 2012

34 wks


⛄🎅I cannot believe its December and I'm going to be having a baby within one month!! I am soo excited and cannot believe its finally right around the corner!! Things are getting really uncomfortable!! I love this time of year so much and it's so fun celebrating with my little princess!!🎄



Amber and Tyler got us this sweet rock n play sleeper we've been wanting to get. I've heard amazing things about them,I was so excited when it showed up tday⭐ thanks again guys!! Baby bryton will LOVE it 💕



How far along?
34 weeks 42 days till dd and 21 days till full term :))

Total weight gain/loss: still at 25..

Sleep: sleep is a big fat cuss word right now!!! I literally sleep from 330 ish to 630 and then i have to get up!! I cannot fall asleep/ stay asleep/ get comfortable at all!! I just got some Tylenol pm tonight so we'll see how that goes .. Fingers crossed for some sleep

Best moment this week:
Finishing up some more loose ends, pickings beys hospital bag, still need to do mine.. And getting some more baby items

Movement:
Yes she is still moving a lot


Symptoms:back pain like a motha :)

Food cravings:
Ehhh, you know dr pepper :)).. I crave drinks way more then food.. Coffees , soda, smoothies etc etc

Food aversions:
home cooked meals still..

Gender:
PiNk PiNk PiNkk

Labor Signs?

I've had lots of Braxton hicks today , and she's defiantly putting lots of pressure down low.

Belly Button in or out?
still in

What I miss:
sLEEP


What I am looking forward to:
Christmas, and weekly appts :))

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We love our Rock n Play!! Good choice!!

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

We had a rock n play with Hudson. Best Thing Ever! I love it :D you will too!! cant believe your already 34 weeks, it has gone by fast.