Sunday, November 4, 2012
LiFe...
Life is the most amazing thing , it's so crazy how fast your world can be turned upside down and changed completely!! This weekend I got a phone call from a couple of my girlfriends letting me know some terrible news about one of our other child hood friends husband .. My beautiful friend Sadee that I've known since elementary days married josh 2years ago and lost him this weekend due to a shooting. From what I know they were target shooting and an accident happened and he got shot and passed away.. When I heard this news my heart literally sank and I got chills all over my body , I couldn't even imagine how she felt getting that phone call and now not having her sweet husband to hug and be with.. I defiantly held Bradon a little tighter that night and couldn't stop tearing up every time I thought of poor Sadee!! She's an amazingly strong girl, and the love her and josh shared was so amazing and real.. We were just with them at a wedding 2 months ago and Bradon and I were saying how happy sand sincere they are!! I'm so blessed to have all these amazing girls in my life that we've all been friends for 15-20 years and we pull together for these important things to support Sadee in such a hard hard time!! Things like this defiantly make you appreciate all the little things in life and having those goodnight kisses from your husband every night!! I love you Sadee girl and I am thinking of you more then ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment