8 more weeks till little mrs brytons due date.. Pure craziness!! I've been feeling pretty good, just the normal back pain. But other then that everything is going smoothly!! I can't believe thanksgiving is this week , everything is just flying by !!
55 more days!!! 34 till full term ⭐
Weight Gain?Up 24 pds.. I'm really hoping to stay under 30.. We shall see
Sleep: I'm falling asleep pretty good, just not staying asleep! I wake up every 45 to and hr to pee.. Literally.. It's horrible
Best moment this week: had another appt, went great.. Love hearing her sweet little heart beat..
Movement: Yes! My little worm
Food cravings: nothing really craved this week
Anything making you queasy or sick. Home cooked meals
Gender:PiNk PiNk
Labor Signs: still having lots of Braxton hicks.
Symptoms. Back soreness
Looking forward to..thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping.. Eeeekkk :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment