Sunday, September 16, 2012

FiNaLlY kICkInG In..

I think this made me realize i'm going to have TWO babies.. My wonderful parents bought our double stroller for us this weekend, and it's just crazy to me..


 What the heck, when did this happen!!  =)) I am so beyond disbelif that in 4 short months i am going to have 2 little monsters.. Brynlee has officially hit her "terrible 2's attitude" haha.. She has SOOO much sass it is out of control.. She is such a good girl, but just so sassy.. Haha it's hard to explain! She still naps and sleeps amazing, eats all her meals, plays SOOO good by herself at home and listens for the most part, but holy moly when she throws an attitude it is like a 5 year old attitude! I'm in trouble =)) I just really hope that when Bry arrives Brynlee continutes to be little miss independant like she is now.. It will help SOO much with having a newborn and a 2 year old. I guess time will tell.. We have slowly started buying the little necessities that we will be needing .. Ex, diapers,baby wash,desatin,sound machine little things like that..

We are getting our carpet put in tommorrow , i can't beleive the office is FINALLY done.. Huge stress relief off my shoulders!! I will post pictures once the carpet is in and i have my office stuff down.. we will slowly decorate that room.. probably after bry's room is all done..


p.s. If your looking for a double stroller ( non jogging) this one is AMAZING.. it rides sooo smooth and it conforts into 12 different stroll options, so when bryn is older it can go into the sit n stand kind of stroller.. pretty cool if you ask me =) EXCITED


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your office! & that stroller looks bomb diggity!!