Monday, September 17, 2012

23 wks

118 more days till little sweet bryton comes into this world and we cannot wait.. Every day that passes I get more and more anxious to meet this girl!!


How far along. 23wks.

Weight Gain? Home scale says 12 PDs .. Going to the dr tommorrow so well see if I match up

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good.. Some nights I can't fall asleep but I haven't been waking up for potty breaks, so that's nice

Best moment this week: got to see our sweet princess today with another u/s.. She's getting so dang big and everything looks great :))

Movement:yes.. She's a wild one :) love it

Food cravings: RANCH anything I can dip in ranch.. Ha ha

Anything making you queasy or sick: Ehh nothing to bad

Gender: GiRl :))

Labor Signs: nope. The u/s lady told me bry is really low ( I could tell with her always in my bladder) so that's good.. Bryn never dropped
And was always in my ribs

Symptoms :Nothing this week :))

Looking forward to.. Dr appt tommorrow and starting on her room.. Office is all moved in :)) exciting!!!

1 comment:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Aww I love both the pictures, you look great!