
Don't those adorable faces just put a smile right on your face? They put the BiGgEsT one on mine!! Lately i've been struggling with some things in my life ( just little every day things) weight,work,being the best mommy/wife,friend etc etc.. I've been feeling pretty overwelmed to say the least! My schedule for the last month to 2 months has looked something like this ** wake up at 5:30 am do the treadmill for 30 mins, get brynlee and I ready for the day, drop b off at daycare , get to work at 7 am, i then work till 3 p.m then go to the gym untill 5 pm. i get home and have about 15 minutes to snuggle with bryn and bradon before bradon gets up and goes to his boot camp. bryn and i play and snuggle while daddy is gone, then He gets home around 730, we eat dinner that i have prepared, i go down and do the treadmill AGAIN for the THIRD time of excersing, and then we go to bed.. BoRiNg, RepEtiTivE and it needs to change! I seriously LIVE for the weekends where i can cut out my 8 hr work day and be with my husband and baby together.. I don't know what it is but i've become ObSeSsEd with loosing weight.. I guess it's good but it takes out 2-3 hours of my already not long enough days.. Bradon is SOOO understandable and says if it makes me happy then keep rockin it.. but i really want more time to be with my two best friends!! So my new goal is to start watching what i eat more.. i swear i could workout all day long but i can't stop eating the way i do.. That way i can just narrow it down to 1-2 times a day and maybe just 4 times a week instead of 6-7 times a week..
Bradon and Brynlee are seriously the BEST thing that has ever happened to me! I look around and realize everyday how extremly blessed i am to have bradon as a husband. He's my biggest support system, he can make me feel like a billion bucks in the matter of seconds and always reminds me of what is important and stop stressing about the little things...
Work work work.. that's all i can really say.. It's there it pays the bills but man i wish i could retire right now.. wahh wahh i know right!! haha
Weight... well i guess i already went off on that.. i will kick food in the butt and start doing better.. i have lost 40 pounds and loving the new me.. here's to 30 more =)
Being the best mommy.. Man i love that little girl of mine! Right when i walk in the door from work she gets the biggest smile and then runs from me. haha.. I can't believe that in less then 2 wks she will be 1 years old.. I have had so much fun planning her 1st bday party and can't wait to watch it all fall into place.. i cannot wait for summer to do all kinds of activies outside cause she LOVES the outdoors..
Being the best wife... I have been trying lately to cook bradon dinner at least 4 times out of the week, and i've been doing really good. =) he is home with brynlee about 4 hours before i get home from work and he does so much with her so when i get home i try to help out so he can do his own thing for awhile..
being the best friend... I have always tried to make time for friends. It's just hard when you have a family. you want to be with you family all the time so every weekend you can't go out with friends, some understand some dont, which makes it hard.. i have my friends i see once every 2-3 months and we catch up like nothing and i love that.. sometimes i stress myself out by trying to please everyone , and that's one thing bradon helps me realise, is that i can't..
This blog is seriously a big ramble, but it felt good to express. soo there ya have it.. the big mess that is going on in my brain right now. hahah

2 comments:
Oh dearie, you're working out too much! 3 times a day 6-7 days a week is what body builders do! I agree that once you get your eating down pounds will continue falling off. I also think we need to switch up our workouts. Love ya, and relax you deserve it!
Wow Ness...you are kicking butt on your workouts. I think with that dedication to working out you can accomplish anything! Switching your diet is the hardest thing to do...they say it takes about a month to get used to new foods. Don't give up! I bet you look amazing! You are an incredible wife, mother and sister!!
Post a Comment