JaNuArY...
We welcomed the most beautiful, precious miracle into our lives JaNuArY 24th.

FeBrUaRy...
We celebrated Bryn's first valentines

MaRcH...
We celebrated Bryn's first st pattys day and went to Las Vegas with aunts and cousins, first trip without daddy..Brynlee was blessed.



ApRiL..
We celebrated bryn's first Easter..


MaY...
I got to celebrate my very first mothers day.


JuNe...
Bradon got to celebrate his first fathers day with his angel. i had to have galbladder surgery. I finally got my foot tattoo for my baby girl


JuLy...
My baby girl turned 6 months old. We got a big pool for our back yard. and bryn celebrated july 4th and 24th.






AuGuSt..
I started my "new lifestyle" =) and brynlee cut her 2 bottom teeth and her ears pierced.Brynlee went on her first camping trip.




SePtEmBeR...
Brynlee started crawling. We went to our annual state fair trip.




OcToBeR...
We celebrated bryn's first halloween. She was a beautiful ladybug..



NoVeMbEr...
Celebrated bryn's first turkey day. Brynlee started walking

DeCEmBer...
We celebrated bryn's first christmas.. Went to zoo lights






No comments:
Post a Comment