Friday, November 18, 2011

ThAnKfUl...

DaY TwO:

I am so extremely thankful for my family



I have the most AMAZING parents anyone could ever ask for. They're the most supportive people and would drop anything to help there family out!I'm so lucky to live so close to them and talk on a daily basis.
I am also so lucky to have 2 sisters that i am so close to and have so much in common with. And with those 2 sisters i get 2 amazing brother inlaws and an ADORABLE niece and 2 VERY HANDSOME nephews.

I love that we are all so close and hangout and talk all the time. Family is EVERYTHING and i'm very lucky to have mine!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nessa I am glad you are feeling this way Today!!!I know I can be a handful for a mom but I couldnt imagine life being any other way, I know we are all in each others business but we are Family and I love that we can say whats on our mind and still love each other after words. I love my girls and their cute Husbands.xoxoxoxoxox