Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ThAnKfUl dAy 6




I am sooo thankful to be able to have babies.. I have heard SOOO many people lately that can't have anymore babies or can't have a baby period.. I was one of the lucky few that only took 1 month to get pregnant and have a VERY VERY easy pregnancy, and have a healthy baby.. I couldn't imagine not being able to have a child, cause it's the BIGGEST blessing god could bless anyone with! I thank him every second for blessing bradon and I with the best blessing EVER!!



If i could be pregnant for the rest of my life i would.. Haha call me crazy but i LOVED being pregnant!! Sometimes i think about being a surrogate. haha but really at the same time =)

" A MoThEr'S TrEaSuRe Is HeR DaUgHtEr"

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yes it is honey and I was blessed 3 times!!!