
I can't beleive we're down to the last holiday BeFoRe Christmas.. Sooo crazy.. For the week leading up to turkey day i'm going to do a ThAnkFuL post. I have SOOO much to be thankful for in my life!
ThUrSdAy NoV 17
First off i am sooo extremely thankful for MY little family.. My family of 5 is perfect in everyway and i'm so lucky to have them!!
-Brynlee lights up my life every second of my life and couldn't be a better happier baby!!
-Bradon is my biggest support system and always puts a smile on my face with his kind,sweet loving words! Couldn't do what i do without him! Most AMAZING man ever!
-Belo is my sweet fat man.. He's the laziest boy ever and is so much maintance but we wouldn't trade his sweet little face for anything!!
- Tito is my little cuddle bug. He's the most EMOTIONAL dog EVER and will cuddle all day if he could! I love my little stalker so much!!


1 comment:
Aw so sweet!!!
Post a Comment