I just love this picture.. i couldn't stop laughing after i took the picture.. I told her to smile for getting her ears pierced and this is what she did. haha

On sunday we went hiking with our friends Lisa and Garrett.. Holy cow you don't realize how really out of shape you are until you go hiking.. I was sweating like a crazy person!! We took belo to my mom and dads since he's a fatty and can't even walk a mile =) I think tito enjoyed it, he's kinda a weirdo with water and would not drink out of the rivers or ponds so he looked like santa clause the whole time cause he was foaming so bad. haha.. I was going to try and tough it out and carry brynlee in the hiking carrier, well that lasted like 2 minutes.. i felt like i was 9 months pregnant with triplets haha.. So my sweet husband took her and carried her the whole time.. Brynlee LOVED the hike.. It was seriously adorable.. She fell asleep the last 10 minutes on the way up, then on the way back down she pretty much sang/talked the whole time!! Such a sweetie!!

Brynlee has been sleeping a little weird the past week, her pediatrican told us we needed to let her cry it out and let her learn how to soothe her self back to sleep..It was hard cause she has a little cough and it would always wake her up. Well the reason she has not been sleeping so great is because my BiG stinker is cutting her TWO bottom teeth. It is soooo cute.. I can't believe she is big enough to be getting teeth!!
This weekend we are going to starvation for bradon's side family reunioun.. I'm excited to take Brynlee camping and to see how she does.. I have to miss my neice and nephews birthday party though and i'm REALLY sad about it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment