Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DiEt/NeW LiFe StYlE.....



Oh how i hate the word DiEt!! So i've been trying to stay "i'm starting my new life style" haha
I have ALWAYS been over weight for as long as i remember.. Never known as the "fat" girl, but never felt comfortable with my body.. When i got pregnant i was FAR from my ideal weight to get pregnant with, but it happened and i was exastic i got pregnant so fast.. During pregnancy i only gained 15 pounds , which was amazing.. After brynlee was born i actually got below my pre pregnancy weight by like 3 pounds, it was amazing.. I started weight watchers back in like may and i lost 15 pounds in like 2 1/2 months.. I did it and stuck to it and it felt SOOO good being able to fit into jeans i hadn't fit into since highschool and buying some pants i tried on in the store i couldn't fit into.. ( now there baggy) It was seriously the best feeling ever.. Just about 3 weeks ago i cancelled weight watchers and wanted to see if i could do it by myself, well i just stayed the same and didnt loose.. But the motivation just wasn't there.. I decided last minute i was going to run a 5k with my friends and that would motivate me to run! i HATE running but i am trying to run atleast 3 times a week and i have seen improvement.. last night i ran a mile and a half. hahah i know that is nothing, but coming from running 2 mintues and dying this is amazing =)
I started "my new lifestyle" yesterday and it felt good.. The first day though of course my work brings in schmidts cookies for everyone, but i was strong and didn't eat one.. =) I did my excersise and it felt great as well, i really hope i can contiue this drive i have cause i would LOVE to loose 30-40 more pounds. awww fingers crossed for a healthier happier vanessa...

4 comments:

Kim said...

you can do it Nessa, I know you can!! You look amazing! I am very proud of you. You are a good example... Thanks for my gift this morning, I love it, now you will probably hear from me more.ha ha (lap top).

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Congratulations Vanessa!! That is amazing!! :D You will do it in no time im sure! But, I just have to say your post was EXACTLY what I have been needing. Since Hudson i gained ATON, and I have tried new healthier/diets/ect, that last about a week, and then I give up. But this was perfect motivation, thank you!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

It's so weird you posted this cause I've been wanting to do a weight post but decided against it. Unlike you I was known as the "fat girl" and was made fun for it all the time. I'm excited to see you excel and hopefully give me some of that motivation you need. Love you, you're beautiful no matter what! Now lets go running!

Jessie said...

Go Ness! You can do it! Good luck!