How far along: 35 wks 3 days
How Big: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).
Weight Gain: about the same as last week, ranging from 9 to 9.5 gained
Stretch Marks:Oh yes.. I will never see a bikini no matter how skinny i ever get. haha
Maternity Clothes: Yes, definatatly ready for a new wardrobe.. Got lots of money to go on a shopping spree after little B comes..
Sleep: I'm definatly getting the pregnancy insomnia, my mind starts to wonder, and then i can't get comfortable, then i gotta pee. ahaha.
Best Moment this Week: Christmas! She got so spoiled already and she's not even here yet..
Food Cravings: Still on the french frie kick.. i think its getting worse!!
Food dislikes: it changes daily
Gender: GiRl..
Movement: You can definatly tell she's getting big and can't kick as much, but holy cow you can definatly feel her move and watch her whole body move from my stomach..
What I miss: Just being able to buy cute clothes.. Can't wait to go on shopping sprees with my little girl!!
Belly Button: Still the same.. i thought it would have popped by now, but still nothing..
What I am looking forward to: My appointment this week... I'm suppose to start my internal exams and start going weekly!!OMG crazy!!
Milestone: Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

1 comment:
We love you Bryn - a - lee!!
Post a Comment