"A mother's love is instincual,unconditional,and forever"
I can't believe i'm going to have my precious little princess in 44 give or take days.. It's crazy to think how fast time has gone and how slow it has gone.. The day is finally right around the corner and i couldn't be more happier.. Everytime i think of her i can't help but smile and just love her more and more.. She already turns my bad days into good days and i haven't even got to hold her yet! I have so much love for this little girl i can't imagine my emotions when i see her for the first time.. I am truely so lucky to live the life i have.. Bradon is the most amazing husband ever and supports me 100% in everything i do.. The best feeling in the world is being able to trust your husband with everything you have and know he'd do ANYTHING for you without hesitation.. I don't think i will ever be able to tell him how much he means to me and how happy he makes me.. I know how big of a daddies girl i am , my dad is my hero and i look up to him in soo many ways, i'm so happy brynlee is going to have a daddy just like i had, nothing is better then that!! I can't wait for our future with Brynlee and just growing more and more with our little family!! Your our world Brynlee Jo and we cannot wait to meet you!! your loved by so many already!!
This past week you have been moving sooo much.. I felt you hicupping for the first time this last week, me and dad loved it, its so precious!! Your measuring right on track, the dr said your perfect, but we know that already!! You have been sooo good to your mommy.. I got sick one time ( which i don't know if it was from you or not, thinking iron pills) and i have gained very little weight, i hope your getting all the food i eat, cause i don't think its coming to me =) You always let me know your okay in there with a kick to the ribs =) but i'd take a kick anywhere to know your okay!! Your brothers can't wait to meet you and sit in your room with mommy all the time!!
Keep cooking for a couple more weeks so you'll be big and strong to come home with mommy and daddy !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nessa!! You are going to be such a cute mommy! I am so excited for you. Congrats!
Post a Comment