Friday, August 13, 2010

My hate for public bathrooms


Please just let me vent on how much i HATE public bathrooms. I have something i call a "shy bladder" i cannot go potty when someone is sitting in the stall next to me and its quiet.. I have always been this way and trust me it drives me nuts.. at work our bathrooms are completly quiet and kinda ackward to say the least.. So everytime i go to the bathroom i cannot go unless im the only one in there or there is some kind of noise.. ( also real annoying ) haha.
I some times think people at my work enjoy going to the bathroom and sitting on the stalls for 5 minutes plus doing nothing.. i find it really weird and frustrating cause then poor pregnant vanessa can't go to the bathroom and has to go back to her desk feeling like she might wet her pants.. I already HATE public bathrooms, because people are so dirty and they just freak me out.. But i've come to realize, do your duty and get out..
Thanks for letting me vent =)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hoo HOo so funny!