Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5 YeArS aGo ToDaY



5 years ago today i started dating the love of my life.. Who knew you could fall so deep in love when your 17.. I knew from the very beginning bradon wasn't like MOST guys... He was SO innocent and sweet ( we were in high school so that says a ton) Bradon was always so respectful to everyone and everyone just loved him. I felt so blessed to call him mine.. 3 years later he asked me to be his wife, my emotions were everywhere, i was so happy to be marrying my best friend!! I can truely say i have never been let down by bradon. He seems to amaze me more and more every day.. Every time i hear people talk about there husbands/boyfriends i am more and more thankful for him.. He always has something sweet to say to me, and is always caring about his little family.. On November 13th when i said I DO, i knew right then and there it was the best choice i've ever made in my life.. He's my prince charming and we're definatly living our fairy tale! My life couldn't be any better and i owe it all to him! I love you Bradon and thanks for being the best husband and best friend a girl could ask for.!!

where he proposed

No comments: