Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BrAdOn pHiL FrEdRickSoN




Can I just say how in love with this man I am.. I want the world to know how much he means to me.. Bradon is the BEST husband alive, and dad to our little fur babies.. He seriously will do ANYTHING for any of us and let me tell you that's the most amazing feeling to have ever.. Bradon is the calm one in our marraige, i get very worked up over little things people do/say and bradon will always let me vent to him and just get all my frustrations out. He is honestly the hardest worker ever.. Bradon's supervisors always tell him that he's the best employee they've ever had and that there so amazed with his work ethics.. I am so extremely lucky to have such a responsilbe,determined husband.. I can't wait till our little one comes , i know he will be the best daddy ever!!
I love you Bradon Phil! Thanks for truely being the best husband a girl could ask for!! I couldn't be more happy with our life!!

AlWaYs AnD FoReVer =)

No comments: