
I have known Lisa since i was about 3 or 4 years old, we grew up together as pretty much sisters!! I love this girl more then she'll or anyone will ever know!! We have gone through so much together and pretty much been by eachothers side our whole lives... Lisa was right there by my side when i got married and i can't wait to be there by hers on her big day!! I know me and lisa will always be the best of friends and can't wait to grow our little babies together to be the bestest of friends just like we are!! Lisa and I have the same way of thinking ( i think so anyways ) we always have so much fun when were together!! I can't think of one time in our 17 years that me and lisa have ever fought, even little girl fights... I find that amazing and truely proves how much we get along!! I can honestly say lisa is my Best Girl Friend!! I never feel competion when i'm with her and never feel i have to act different around her!! Just recently we went down town with some friends to ice skate at the galivan center and me and lisa just sat on the wall and laughed while watching people fall on the ice!! Who knew it could be so much fun .. We then went out to dinner after with bradon and garrett and those boys together just crack you up!! we have so many inside jokes with them i love it.. plato chips, really who says that.haha I love her more then anything and am so extremely lucky to have her in my life!! I always know i have a best friend to talk to and lean on !! I can't wait for her to marry her Fiance Garrett, he is such an awesome kid and him and bradon get along so good i love it!! All and all she's the best friend a girl could get and i can't wait to see what the future brings for our friendship!! love ya lisa dene!!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!

Birthday dinner after snowboarding all day =)
Annual Flaming Gorge Vacation
On our AMAZING cruise


3 comments:
This is a very cute post! You're lucky to have each other!
Precious!
Yep little Lisa is part of the family! Friendships are fabulous. Cherish always!
Post a Comment