Here we are half way through the pregnancy. Where does time go. Bradon and I still don't feel like we're having a boy, hence why I've shopped like twice for the poor kid and the nursery is moving way slower than my normal ocd rush rush personality is use to. Baby b is just barely starting to kick mom hard enough for her to feel him. That has made things feel a little more real, but I'm still waiting for the karate kicks like my girls constantly gave me. I'm still feeling great for the most part. I have the normal pregnancy symptoms of tiredness, occasional back pain and insomnia, but it's not severe at all. I am so thankful I have easy/mild pregnancies that I can enjoy. Baby boy is definatly stealing any and all beauty that momma had. I have acne like a 12 year old boy, and my hair is soooo dry I've cut it more in the last 5 months then I have in the last 5 years. I had heartburn on and off up until week 10 ish and now I haven't seen much of it at all. So he'll probably come out with a mop of hair, cause both of my girls I had heartburn 24/7 and they came out pretty much bald. haha
Brynlee is still so excited for her brother and is constantly rubbing and kissing my belly telling her baby b how much she loves him. It is hilarious. The whole time we were at LEGOLAND she would hold my belly in lines and kiss it, I had to keep telling her to stop or people were going to think we were whack jobs. haha I can't wait to watch her be a big sister. When I had bryton she was so little , even though then she helped me all she could, it's going to be adorable this go around.
Bryton is so excited to and talks about feeding baby b carrots all the time =) and she does offer to change diapers =)
A lot of our normal routine has been shaken up these last couple months and I think we're in for a big change once summer ends. Bradon started a new job the first of may where he is in the office full time. that has been hard, harder for him for sure but we're adjusting. Brynlee graduated preschool and will start kindergarten in august. Bryn and bryton both will be taking dance this summer into fall., which keeps us super busy but I love watching my girls learn. Bradon starts up at the U of U for his bachelors in august... This is when life is gonna sucker punch me hard... I just can't live without that kid.. He helps me in so many small ways that he makes life easy. Him working away from home full time and doing school full time I think I'm going to be a single mom pretty much the next three years. Then October baby b comes. It's going to be wild crazy fun =/ but we'll get through it and it'll be so amazing when bradon finishes school. I'm so proud of that boy!
I have my big u/s this coming Wednesday then my monthly appointment with my dr the following Monday. As of my home scale I'm up 3 pounds. I'm hoping to stay under 30 pounds gained. That would be the most I've gained in my pregnancys .. In all three I've hardly gained a pound in my first tri andmost of it gets packed on within the 2nd. I'm hoping to start going for nightly walks with my girls since the weather has been amazing lately.
YAY to making it half way ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment