Monday, January 27, 2014

Little miss 1 year old

Man oh man, where did 2013 go. It's so crazy how fast your life just passes you by. My baby girl turned 1 and thinks she can do anything now :) looking back over this past year of brytons life is so fun. I love that I blogged each milestone and when about she learned new things. I love this little girl so much and couldn't imagine my life with out her. Even the first 6 months of no sleep with my colic baby she has made up for :) bryton you gave mom and dad chAlenges we never got to experience with your sister, but I feel that only makes us all that much more knowledgable right ..
You are so dang big and definatly starting to venture out of your shy stage. You definatly still have your stranger danger but we've seen a huge step :) 
At 1 years old
- weight 20 lbs 9 oz 30 %
-Height  28.6 inches 25%
-Head 18.1 75%
-You walk everywhere. Your a little pro now.
-You've been on whole milk for a little over a month now and you do great. You mostly just have milk at naps and bedtime. You eat whatever we eat and usually have two helpings .
- you are still sleeping great.. 11-13 hrs straight. You are an early bird to go to sleep which is hard for our family, but we make it work :)
- you are wearing size 4 diapers
- wearing 12-18 month clothing
- you have the smallest feet ever which makes real shoes hard to come by. Everything is the soft sole bottoms..
- you have 12 teeth with 2 more molars I think are trying to break. 6 top and 6 bottom. So cute
- you love your "Buddha" every time you get undressed you start snaking your belly and just laugh away. It's pretty much my favorite!
- you are a very ritual little girl. Which is hard. But again, we make it work :)
- your hair is still very dark and filling in more and more everyday. 
- you can say mama, dada, ba ba, uh oh, ball. 
- you can crawl up the stairs but not down
- you are a huge cuddle bug.. Nothing better!! 

I cannot believe that a year has come and gone. Now were working outselfs into the crazy 2's.. Oh boy. :)) I love you Bryton Vanessa!! More then you will or could ever imagine! 











1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy birthday Bryton!!! Such a beautiful happy baby.