Wednesday, November 27, 2013

5 years later..

Bradon and I got to celebrate our 5 year anniversary this month. I can't believe i have been married this long already. I love that man more and more every second.. He really is my sanity in life. Just his outlook on life in general makes me love him more! He's probably one of the hardest working men ever, between deciding to go back to school working full time and being a dad,husband and wanting to pursue his MMA love he does a pretty damn good job at balancing it all.. Bradon and I are night and day in our everyday personalitys but we see things so much alike.. Which makes life a little easier =) We make the best team ever and if something needs to be done or we have projects he helps every way possible.

I couldn't imagine my life without him. He has fulfilled two of my biggest life dreams, marrying the best man and becoming a mommy! I lucked out with getting the best of the best!

I love you more then words could ever express Bradon. You make my life the absolute best and everyday worth smiling..



No comments: